martes, 3 de mayo de 2011

My mobile phone =)


My favorite piece of technology is the mobile phone. I have a mobile phone since I was fourteen years old. I’ve had many mobile phones, cause with the time I change my old mobile for a new, and sometimes a thief has stolen my phone (and other pieces of technology). I bought my last mobile phone a year ago.
I like the mobile phone because it goes with me to everywhere. With it I can be communicated with the people from anywhere whenever there is signal, also my mobile phone has Internet, so I can be connected when I haven’t a notebook near.
When I travel, I always go with my mobile phone, because it permits me be communicated with people that don’t be with me.
I always use my mobile phone, everyday, because it has game very entertaining, is very comfortable, easy and small to carry around, it fit in my pocket. I think that the mobile phone also allows the sensation of be in company.
My life without it probably would be different because the mobile phone permits me be more independent. I think that I will continue using my mobile cell for much longer… because I really think that it’s very useful.


2 comentarios:

  1. Be careful with your mobile, there are many guys trying to get it huhuhu...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ey!!! I am independent without a cellphone. I think that the cellphone convert to you in dependent´s technology. XD Love you SKA!
    See you later!

    ResponderEliminar