martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Petra

A place that I would like to visit is Petra City, a city that was sculpting in stone, in Jordanian. I would to visit Petra because I think that this city have a beautiful architecture, landscape and a very interesting culture. The Arabic culture in general I think that is very attractive.  
But I wouldn’t like live there because I think that is complicate to find a work like a journalist in this place, and the culture is very different from ours. But maybe with the time, I will change my opinion… perhaps after to visit Petra.
I would like to go at Petra City with my mom, because my friends don’t like this city like a touristic destiny (I ask them u.u), with then I prefer to go at occidental cities. My mom showed me this city in the map many years ago, so I think that she is the perfect company in this travel.
I’m not saving money to go there, but I really think that I need start to saving money because I want to visit Petra very soon. Also I need to learn English language to able to communicate, because in Jordanian speaks Arabic, but a little of English too.
Can you help me with the ticket? =)

4 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I don't have hear about Petra before! It looks like a very interesting city! :)
    See you :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my god! I've thinking on the same place, luckily i don't writhed the same place ^^.
    I'm happy to know that i'm not the only one willing to visit Petra's city

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This place seems very interesting and beautiful! I hope I can go sometime.. :)
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar