martes, 12 de abril de 2011

rock!

When I’m sad I always listen to groups of rock music to cheer me up. I prefer the classic bands of 70’s years, for example Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Police, Men at Work, Bee Gees, and even Morrissey. Maybe you think that these groups are not very happy, but they really can take me away the sadness. I don’t know why, but it works.
But the group that cheer me up more is Red Hot Chili Peppers, because I love this band! And if I can see their videos it’s better to me.  Red Hot is a band with a big power, with lyrics that speaks about many topics, so you can find songs that represent many stages of your live.
I did know this band when I was nine or ten years, and they are an inspiration to me, when I started to learn electric bass, Flea (the bassist) was very important in my learning. Other musicians of this band that I admire are John Frusciante (ex guitar) and the vocalist Anthony Kiedis.
I really want to that Red Hot Chili Peppers come back to Chile... that would make me feel very happy. When they came at Chile the last time was on 2003, I couldn't go to see them because I was very young. Now I can, but they don't come back. Anyway I'll be waiting for them.

1 comentario:

  1. I also like classic rock, I think Led Zeppelin and Red Hot are awesome, I like music with energy!!! Well done!!

    ResponderEliminar