martes, 5 de abril de 2011

"El País"

A website that I enjoy visiting is the electronic diary “El País”, an international diary from Spain. This is a diary very interesting because it has sections that speaks about politics, culture, sports, economy and technology.
“El País” is propriety of PRISA Group, a consortium owns of many media companies. The diary says be pluralist but has an ideology politic of left-center trend. In this diary the most importantly is the information processing, more than the photography content.  
I read this website since my first year of my career, and it has been very useful. Twice a week I read “El País” on the afternoon because I consider this website like an important material for me because I study Journalism and I need to be informed about the news of Chile and the world.
My favorite section is “Culture”, because in this section you can find news about Music and Films, that it has interview, summary of new movies or musical groups. Also it has a curious section called “Babelia” with opinion columns about literature, theater, and art exhibitions.
The link of “El País” is:  http://www.elpais.com/global/

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! Sometimes I've read articles from this website, but I don't visit it quite often.. Maybe someday I'll do it more constantly :)
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked your post, you wrote about a very controversial paper.. well done!!

    ResponderEliminar