martes, 17 de mayo de 2011

Monkey girls

 

I think that I like many photographs and choice just one is very complicated, for that I chose this photo, because it is very representative of the frienship that I have with the people pictured.
This photograph was taken by Andrés, the boyfriend of my friend Tatiana, in the vacation of this year, in February specifically. In this you can see from left to right: Magdalena, me, Loreto and Tatiana. We appear like monkey girls, when we climbed the hill “Concepción”, from Valparaiso.
I like this photograph because it represents a moment very happy, me and the girls of the photograph are very good friends, and always that we can, we met… but recently we had rerely met because we are studying.
We are always taking photographs with some crazy poses… and this is not the exception. I have many photographs like this, and all are very representative to me, because they represent special moments.
I met the people of the photograph many years ago, in 2004, and from then we have been good friends. I remember that when we took us this photograph, we also took many other photos, in one of them, we are imitating the typical photo of The Beatles in the zebra crossing, and other like the “the Last Supper”… those are very funny.
Onother thing that I love in this picture is the location because I love Valparaiso; I think that is a place very beautiful.
This picture has many technical errors like the shadow, but I don’t care xD
I love this photograph and I love my friends =) and I hope that with time, we can have many more photographs.
Greetings!

3 comentarios:

  1. Oh! Ska! Nice Pic!!!
    It look that you're enjoying so much! xD
    See you on the Sta Cruz test! Can you help me¿??¿? xD Pleaseeeeee

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your picture is very funny!
    i want take a photo like this :B

    See you on next class! ^^

    ResponderEliminar