martes, 7 de junio de 2011

my last post

It was my first experience writing in English in Internet and also of write in a blog. Always in the secondary school the task was write in English in copybooks or in boring exams, and when I had a doubt I had to look in a dictionary.

Write in a blog is easier because if I have a doubt I can search in “WordreRerence.com”, and get an answer of more rapid and simple way, also write in a blog is more entertaining because I can write about things that I like and give my point of view about that, for example about music, books, and places.

I think that internet is a platform very important in the new century, and I think that between many things, it allows us to know of fastest way about other cultures, and languages, and for that matter, the English is fundamental.

To me write in this blog helped me to remember grammar and vocabulary, to be constantly thinking how to structure a sentence, and also it allows me to know new words to have a slightly larger vocabulary, and to try to think in English too, and not in Spanish when I have to write in English.

I didn’t write in English for many years, and I think that this class is very useful to retake the English. The true is that I don’t like very much this language, but I know that the English is important in my career, this is a fact.

I like my blog, and I consider interesting this experience, this allowed me practice with more frequency (once a week), and read the opinion of my classmates. I think that I improved my English, now I can express a little better than before, but I need continue learning =)

Greetings and thanks for all!


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi
    I also think I learned a lot from this experience and I can express myself a little better

    Kisses

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The Spanglish is the best, it can save you in different moments.

    I think too that the English is fundamental for use the internet and found in there information related with the world: news, technology, universities, jobs, politics, scholarship, etc.

    I feel really happy with this course :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The internet in classes can be very useful!! Especially if makes the class more entertaining, like in this case :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I agree with you Sca! I also learned a lot from this experience!

    (See you!!!

    ResponderEliminar